Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Moving, Day 4

I'm almost done setting up my scrap studio...I am so excited to use it! I'm still looking for some boxes of ribbon and a few other things, but I have my paper trimmer, paper, adhesive, Cuttlebug, and Cricut. And my stamps and stamp pads, of course :) This move has been interesting. I was out of town for my family's last move, but apparently this one was worse. Mainly since my dad was so sick the whole day. But he's doing much better now, thankfully.

Still waiting to get my Jeep fixed up...the starter has been replaced but the fuel line and transfer case need servicing. We're much closer to our mechanic now so hopefully we'll get to that soon.

Not much else to say, I'm just checking in. Hoping to find a new layout soon!

I'll post pics of my studio once it's complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment