Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bird Song Bird House

It's been awhile! Seems my posts start like that a lot :) But my family moved to the beautiful mountains in Kentucky and it's taken awhile to get settled. But I have a swap item to share!

Over on scrapbook.com my sweet friend Martica is hosting a swap where we make two items for our secret sister using the Graphic 45 Bird Song paper stack. For my first item I chose to alter a paper mache bird house.

I used a variety of roses to make a flower cluster. I surrounded the base with white venice lace.


I kept the roof fairly simple. I just lined it with white lace, added dangling trim on the bottom edges, and glued three rows of pearls on the top.

Side two.

The peacock is a brooch I bought early this year from SaCrafters on Zibbet.

A closeup of my flower cluster. I love flower clusters!



That's it for now, don't forget to leave a comment, they mean so much to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment