Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Paper Flower Tutorial

Long time no see guys! I've been busy creating mini albums for a swap on scrapbook.com. You can see videos of some of my albums at www.youtube.com/theElegantCriminal.


This post is to show you how to make a paper flower (begonia). It is easiest if you have Sure Cuts A Lot for your Cricut, but I have provided a JPEG that you can print and cut by hand. It will be time consuming but the result is very cute. These look great on cards, and if you're just making one it is well worth your time!

Here's what they look like:






First, I made a video:



Once you watch the video you'll need this template:


Right click on the image and save it to your computer to use it.

If you're not into making flowers, you can buy them from me at www.etsy.com/naiveglow.

No comments:

Post a Comment