Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Craft Show Creations

So I did something new tonight, and it worked marvelously! I may never buy colored ribbon again. Ok so that's an exaggeration, but I glimmer misted some seafoam green satin ribbon with English Ivy Glimmer Mist and the color came out wonderful! So if I just buy a bunch of white satin ribbon from now on, I can custom color it :) Now I need to find some wholesale satin white ribbon so I have bunches to go around. I hate running out of ribbon.

These last two days have been full of crafting, and I love it. I'm making items for a craft show that I will hopefully be participating in in October. I don't have the booth fee right now so I can't apply just yet, but hopefully they'll accept my application. I am so excited, and can't wait to take pictures of all the stuff I'll be selling. I need to get a good stock so I can photograph it for my application. I will definitely be selling:

Post-it holders
File Folder Notepad holders
Notecard sets with matching boxes
Gift card holders
Wooden jewelry boxes
Altered Composition Notebooks
Headbands with fabric and lace flowers
Mini Albums
Jumbo Clothespins

I might do some photo frames as well. I'm sure I will think of more things to make but that's my list for now. I can't explain how thrilled I am about the show!

1 comment:

  1. Love your creations! I am intrigued by glimmer mistings!

    xo~tmar

    ReplyDelete