Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Etsy SALE!

I found the cutest anchor necklace on Etsy from ririprettyfulls. Here's what it looks like:


Anchor by the Shore -- $25
link


I have decided to open a second Etsy store to feature my hair clips. I want to keep my paper crafts separate from the accessories, but I need to wait until I have more inventory. I will definitely keep you all updated on the grand opening.

In the meantime, to celebrate the impending opening of my new shop, I am starting a sale at my current shop! 10% off EVERYTHING handmade! Even the scrapbooks! This excludes shipping, invitations and the kits I have available for sale. Check out my store at Naive Glow Arts! Discount will be refunded via PayPal after payment is received. Sale ends August 10th! Don't miss out!

I sure wish I felt like creating today. I am working on new hair clips and got two done last night but just don't feel like doing any more. I am on antibiotics and they make me feel like crap. My root canal is on Monday but I am not worried about it at all. I get nitrous oxide so it's all good :)

Alright, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment