Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's Wednesday in July!

I have created a chart in Excel with all the current colors of Glimmer Mist available. I made one for myself to keep track of which ones I have and which ones are next on my list. So I thought I'd share a blank one for all of you! Download it here.

I finally took pictures of my new shelves! They're all different and were super cheap at the Salvation Army. The most I paid for any shelf is $2. Here are the pics!
This shelf is used to hold my Cricut cartridges, my altered paint can for flowers, and a mini album inside a wooden book.



Here I store all my wood mounted stamps. They look great on display, and thought this was a great way to keep them organized.

These are $1 tins I found at Michael's last year. I store embossing powder, Tim Holtz metal clips, bling from the dollar store, and jump rings in these.



This is a small shelf I haven't (obviously) filled. It holds a mini album I received from a friend on scrapbook.com, Diamond Dust, glitter, and a metal altered K from my friend Kellye.

I will post later today or tomorrow my latest mini album that I am SUPER excited about!

Oh and don't forget to check out my Etsy shop at http://naiveglow.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment