Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Joy Fold Wedding Card -- House of Cards Challenge!

This month's House of Cards challenge is to make a gatefold card. I chose to make a joy fold card which is a modified gate fold. You can find the tutorial I followed here on YouTube. I chose a wedding theme as my cousin is getting married on Saturday the 8th and I thought I could give it to her on her special day.


I used DCWV Primrose paper for this card. I used Prima's Something Blue chipboard pieces for my embellishments.


I chose to grab a poem from scrapbook.com and put it on the card as a little extra touch.



Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to leave a comment, I read each and every one!

Katie



3 comments:

  1. This is super sweet, Katie! I adore the fun layering, lovely images, and beautiful poem you've added. Fabulous creation! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wonderful layering and beautiful details. I can see how much love and attention to detail has been added to this project. Thank you for joining the House of Cards October Challenge. Thank you for entering and I hope we see you enter again this month Karen P (HOC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful flowers and the cheerful layers in your pretty card! So many pretty details too! Thanks for playing along with us over at House of Cards this month!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete