Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I'm A New Demonstrator! "Stamp It Up with Katie"

It's official now: I'm a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! Woohoo! I visited my upline's home today to talk about becoming a demo and we had a lovely time. Peg is so sweet and she showed me lots of her Stampin' Up stuff, and boy was I impressed! Stamping for me is usually a nightmare -- I suck at it. I now realize it's partially, if not completely, because I have been using inferior products! Their stamps, ink pads, and paper are unsurpassed in quality. I cannot wait to get my starter pack and demonstrate how well I can stamp with their product versus the product I already have on hand.

My Stampin' Up! website is located here: click! I don't have any events or anything planned yet, but once I acquire some more product I will be hosting workshops :)

No comments:

Post a Comment